ad1

LATEST

SL-W vs SA-W Dream11 Prediction T20 game preview, team news, games11

SL-W vs SA-W Dream11 Prediction T20 game preview, team news, games11

Sri Lanka Women's Tour through South Africa 2019 | SL-W vs. SA-W Dream11 3rd T20I Game Prediction

Sri Lanka Women vs. South Africa Women's Game Preview

Centurion, Feb. 6, Wednesday, 5:30 pm IST
The result is 2: 0 and the hosts have sealed the 3 games of the T20I series. The final game will take place tomorrow at SuperSport Park, Centurion. Late inclusion Sune Luus' 5-fer was instrumental in sealing the series for South Africa in the second T20I. Previously, skipper Dane Van Niekerk's all-round show (3-12 & 71 not out) helped lead the team 1-0 in the opening ODI.

South Africa opted for the first bowls after winning the throw and again limited the visitors to 105 runs on the board. Sune Luus, who was initially disregarded for bad form and is only late in the squad, has dismantled Sri Lanka's middle and lower order with 5-14 in 3.4-overs. M Kapp, who finished 3-17, proved to be good support for Luus from the other end.

Dane Van Niekerk and Tazmin Brits made sure that 35 runs were collected for the first wicket before Achini Kulasuriya sent Dane Van Niekerk back for a recurring catch. Siriwardene and Ranaweera broke through the South African midfield and reduced the hosts to 97: 8, but South Africa kept the nerve to win a close two-wick victory to seal the series.

With just one more game, South Africa has the perfect opportunity to sweep Sri Lanka in the shortest format of the game. The T20I series will follow with three ODIs on 11, 14 and 17 February at Senwes Park, Potchefstroom.

Pitch report & event statistics

The SuperSport Park in Centurion is one of the fastest wickets in South Africa. Normally, the ball is good for the bat and it is easier to beat here. The outfield is pretty fast and you can watch a good encounter. The spinners will be a little disappointed here and have to do extra work.

SL-W vs. SA-W Team News

Proteas Seamer Zintle Mali has dropped out of the series following a Grade 1 strain
Lizelle Lee is not in the squad after failing to meet the fitness standards
Andrie Steyn was named as a replacement for Lee

SL-W vs SA-W playing 11:

The likely SL-W vs. SA-W playing 11 is listed below.

South Africa women

·       Faye Tunnicliffe
·       Tazmin Brits
·       Nd Klerk
·       Lara Goodall
·       Dane van Niekerk (c)
·       Marizanne Kapp
·       Shabnam Ismail
·       Sune Luus
·       Sarah Smith
·       Masabata Klaas
·       T. Sekhukhune

Sri Lanka women

·       Anushka Sanjeewani
·       Nilakshi de Silva
·       Hasini Perera
·       Imalka Mendis
·       Chamari Attapatu (c)
·       Shashikala Siriwardene
·       Ranasinghe
·       Udeshika Prabodhani
·       I Ranaweera
·       Umesha Thimashini
·       Achini Kulasuriya

Squads

South Africa women

Dane van Niekerk (c), Sune Luus, Tumi Sekhukhune, Mignon du Preez, Faye Tunnicliffe, Shabnim Ismail, Nadine von Klerk, Lara Goodall, Marizanne Kapp, Masabata Klaas, Saah Smith, Tazmin Brits, Zintle Mali, Lizelle Lee

Sri Lanka women

Chamari Atapattu (c), Prasadani Weerakkody, Shashikala Siriwardena, Inoka Ranaweera, Tharika Sewwandi, Kavisha Dilhari, Umesha Thimashini, Udeshika Prabodhani, Anushka Sanjeewani, Achini Kulasuriya, Hasini Perra, Harihara-Adhaatara Silva

No comments

DET vs POR DREAM11 NBA 2019 Prediction, Preview, Fantasy Team News

DET vs POR DREAM11 NBA 2019 Prediction, Preview, Fantasy Team News  DET vs POR Dream11 Predictions  Detroit Pistons vs Portland Trail ...